Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Little missing things


Today, when I was travelling in bus, suddenly a song pops up in my music player… “kaise bataye, kyu tujh ko chahe” that made me to remember a specific day and moment from Mysore training days. It always amuse me, how a combination of song and situation make a moment to be remembered always, since I have some more song in my list that always make me to remember some particular event from my life.

I wish if only I could remember the poems too, it would have made the perfect combination as I have heard some of the brilliant poems in movie “ZNMD”. Simple movie with no story line, still it touch you somewhere deep down with its innocence. It seems to be made with such a precise care as a mother does for its challenged child. If I get to go on such a vacation, I would have chosen Ruchi, Rohini to go along with me, however I am not friends with them now and they were only friends with me and not with each other, but atleast they had the same spirit for life as I have. I was always lucky for having nice friends around but only few, matched my spirit. Sometimes I think I have missed the bliss of having such cherished friends, but I am still lucky enough to have some of them. I don’t need them, but I still want them to be there in my life… for friendship aint happen for any need or for any reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment