Monday, August 8, 2011

Day of pleasant surprises


This week I celebrated the most fascinating birthday of my life. Only thing that i missed so badly was my dad, but may be coz of the fact that he wasn't there and no one wanted me to miss him, everyone tried to make it wonderful for me. That was the fact that made me feel so incomplete, but i don't want to disgrace the efforts of all the lovely people, so I am cutting it short.

One of my special friend almost gave me a heart attack when he brought me my most precious gift, cake and dessert for all of my roommates at my door step right at the strike of 12. I wish if only i could capture those moments to show it to everyone i know. Birthday can only be special if you have someone who cares about you enough to thank star each year for having you born on that day. This was something new that i learn only this year, well actually someone made me to realize this fact. And this is so logical, that is why, not all of your friends or relative wish you with the warmth as the others do, or be there for you to make it special. I have had lotsa lonely bdays, but the prize that i have got now for having all of those lonely bdays, has totally been justified now.

Enjoy both of the precious gift of my life in the pic. I wish you all, to have such a wonderful day every year in your life too, as i had this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment